Charity Shoes and Clothing, LLC provides affordable, wearable clothing and paired shoes to people in third world countries. Our company is a for-profit textile recycling organization promoting global responsibility. Charity Shoes and Clothing assists in preserving the environment by developing markets for items that would otherwise be discarded to our landfills. Since 1994, we have processed over one billion pairs of shoes and garments.
Partnering with Charity Shoes and Clothing
- Our Relationship – Charity Shoes and Clothing, LLC dedicates itself to providing dependable service and timely payment to our vendors.
- Our Services – “We are there when you need us!” We run our own fleet of trucks enabling prompt, on time pickups. Charity Shoes and Clothing, LLC sends two of our employees to collect your products saving your organization time and financial resources. This service is available to organizations within a 300 mile radius of our warehouse in Dallas, Texas. We also partner with freight brokers and other direct trucking companies to schedule your shipment.
- Storage Trailers – Charity Shoes and Clothing, LLC provides your location with free storage trailers when possible. This allows for additional valuable working space within your organization.
- Supplies – We provide shoe bags, rubber bands and bag ties to minimize your expenses.
- Our Payment Policy – We process your payment the minute we confirm the weight of your products. In many cases this is the same or next day of receiving your shipment.
- Our Team – Many of our employees have been with Charity Shoes and Clothing, LLC since its beginnings. You can expect to work with courteous, reliable, and knowledgeable individuals who care.
For more information regarding the items that Charity Shoes and Clothing, LLC will purchase, please visit the Material Profile Page.